Become an ADS Power User!
Alberto Accomazzi and Michael Kurtz (ADS)
26 Jan 2017
A tutorial on basic and advanced use of ADS bumblebee
A recording of a tutorial given at the Center for Astrophysics on using the new ADS interface is now available. Hope you enjoy it!
Topics covered in this tutorial include:
- How to search for people, refine search results
- Creation of ADS libraries
- Impact evaluation: aggregate (citation metrics) and individual (results graph)
- Visualization of co-authorship and topic networks
- How to search for topics
- How to search by object name
- Search syntax and search features (synonyms, acronyms, exact author name match)
- ORCiD claiming and ORCiD search
For more information, please see: